DSP Algorithm Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Design, develop, implement, and verify modules for extracting summary information from sensor data. This can include signal processing to enhance signal quality and reduce noise and interference, as well as transformations that convert low-level sensor data to relatable metrics. One example is converting acceleration data to changes in activity such as changes from rest to motion or rest to sleep. Another example is converting acceleration data to distance traveled.
Essential Job Functions
- Strong coding skills in C and Matlab or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Work closely with others to understand system requirements.
- Work closely with engineers to understand implementation features and limitations.
- Work closely with research engineers to review and validate design concepts.
- Ability to analyze and report on performance gains and implementation constraints.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Document procedures and functions so that other engineers can interface to implementations.
- Responsible for following the company’s quality management system and all applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field. An advanced degree is an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in DSP
- Experience with ARM, RISC-V, or other embedded processors highly desirable.
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Use repetitive motion.
- Follow lab and office safety standards.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required in various work environments and with certain materials and equipment. Employees must use the appropriate PPE for the environment and/or task, e.g., animal laboratory, handling cryogenic materials, etc.
- Obtain immunizations/tests as required for certain work environments, e.g., animal laboratory, as applicable for the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.