Support hardware designs, including design, simulate, fabricate, and test PCBs related to system boards and test fixtures.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate critical thinking capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Blend requirements and innovation to propose advanced hardware solutions
- Support development hardware needs for test and product systems
- Responsible for following the company’s quality management system and all applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- EE degree in electrical engineering plus 10 years of experience, or MS degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience in design and test
- Experience with sensors targeted for wearable and IoT applications is desirable
- Working knowledge of test equipment and simulation tools
- Strong multi-functional collaboration capability
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to drive programs when faced with ambiguity and minimal guidance
- Exhibit strong organizational and communication skills; detail-oriented
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Use repetitive motion.
- Follow lab and office safety standards
- Obtain immunizations/tests as required for certain work environments, e.g., animal laboratory, as applicable for the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.