Device Verification Test Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Movano Inc. is a cutting-edge technology company leading the way in providing health metrics and improving quality of life for everyone.
We are looking to expand our quality assurance team. Members of the QA team will be responsible for testing all aspects of our system. Each member will require previous experience with their specific role, as well as the ability to grow, learn and adapt in our fast-moving environment. Each team member will be expected to work effectively in our team-oriented environment
Come join our experienced and collaborative team.
- Work in a team environment with designers, developers, regulatory and marketing
- Define test methodologies to characterize various blocks in collaboration with the Design Team
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Write test cases and test benches to verify design functionality
- Characterize digital, analog & RF performance from Lab to Production
- Support Systems, Board and RF teams for various test requirements
- Develop necessary test scripts to help automate the verification process
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong understanding of RF technology verification methodologies for both module and chip level
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid knowledge of Python (or other scripting languages)
- Experience with testing SoC at block and system level
- Experience in test result handling and data analysis
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years’ experience as a DVT Test Engineer
Your application has been successfully submitted.