This job is no longer accepting applications.
Develop test software and automation tools to support integration and test efforts.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain software for system and clinical testing
- Develop and maintain end-to-end automation scripts for system testing
- Perform manual testing of new system boards
- Support debugging of issues found in different areas of our system, including data collection and presentation of results
- Support preparation and execution of demonstrations
- Responsible for following the company’s quality management system and all applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with testing procedures and test automation software desired
- Sit for prolonged periods
- Use repetitive motion
- Follow lab and office safety standards
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required in various work environments and with certain materials and equipment. Employees must use the appropriate PPE for the environment and/or task, e.g., animal laboratory, handling cryogenic materials, etc.
- Obtain immunizations/tests as required for certain work environments, e.g., animal laboratory, as applicable for the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.