Electrical Engineer Test Engineer- EMI/EMC
At Monarch, we are working with farmers around the world to reduce carbon emissions one tractor at a time. Our team is passionate about making a positive environmental impact in the untapped market of agtech through innovation and emerging technology. The global implementation of our digital platforms will elevate green energy solutions that will power the future of farm ecosystems and kickstart the next generation of sustainable farming.
If you are interested in reducing carbon emissions, creating profitable autonomous solutions, and bringing awareness to how our food is grown, Monarch is the right place for you! Our team of engineers, farmers and industry experts will provide you with the creative space to enhance your skillset and grow your career. We are always looking for people with a collaborative spirit to help us accelerate the compassionate mission we share to improve clean farming.
We are currently seeking an electrical test engineer. You will be directly involved in all phases of the testing program from planning to execution. Responsibilities include developing test procedures, creating customized quality checks, troubleshooting failures, and executing tests. Working alongside our team of engineers you will ensure our product meets high standards by validating tractor design requirements.
- Maintain and develop component/vehicle-level EE and EMC specifications for all electrical components in the vehicle, including proper electrical grounding and shielding practices.
- Collaborate with design engineers to develop standardized functional, validation and characterization test procedures for electrical and HV components
- Schedule and prioritize tests according to project milestone deliverables.
- Process testing data, confirm accuracy of results and prepare detailed reports
- Work with design engineering to troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with suppliers and test labs to plan and track the test progress
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering with Electronics Design, Electromagnetics, or RF/Wireless-related coursework.
- 3+ years of experience in EMC validation of electronic components/systems.
- Understanding of CISPR, ISO, SAE, FCC, and UNECE EMC and safety standards and regulations.
- Experience of utilizing essential test equipment, such as Spectrum/Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
What you’ll get:
At Monarch Tractor, you’ll play a key role on a capable, dedicated, high-performing, mission-driven team. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, and company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in our success. The role will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Catered Lunches
- Career Development
- Cell Phone Reimbursements
- Team Building
- Legal and Pet Assistant Program
- And much more!
At Monarch, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Sustainable Farming Economically Superior