Demand Generation Manager
At Monarch, we are working with farmers around the world to reduce carbon emissions one tractor at a time. Our team is passionate about making a positive environmental impact in the untapped market of agtech through innovation and emerging technology. The global implementation of our digital platforms will elevate green energy solutions that will power the future of farm ecosystems and kickstart the next generation of sustainable farming.
If you are interested in reducing carbon emissions, creating profitable autonomous solutions, and bringing awareness to how our food is grown, Monarch is the right place for you! Our team of engineers, farmers and industry experts will provide you with the creative space to enhance your skillset and grow your career. We are always looking for people with a collaborative spirit to help us accelerate the compassionate mission we share to improve clean farming.
About the role:
Monarch Tractor is seeking a full-time Demand Generation Manager to support integrated campaigns to help drive the growth of Monarch Tractor. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, you will implement planned integrated marketing programs and take the lead on ensuring correct lead flow through the funnel, coordinating Sales follow-up, and reporting out on key metrics. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to gain unique exposure to an exciting new industry with rapid personal and professional growth opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with cross functional marketing team to create multi-channel campaigns to drive interest, traffic, downloads and leads and implement business development initiatives
- Identify new markets and outreach tactics to encourage business growth
- Develop and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Develop customer personas and knowing their buying preferences
- Know the company’s brand and products inside and out
- Assist in content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies
- Measure and analyze campaign and marketing success
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role or as a business/sales development representative with B2B experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Experience with automation tools using Hubspot or Salesforce
- Experience with buyer’s journeys and content strategy
- An understanding of lead management, sales cycle and routing processes
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend
- Independent project management skills
- Experience switching quickly between projects
What you’ll get:
At Monarch Tractor, you’ll play a key role on a capable, dedicated, high-performing, mission-driven team. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, and company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in our success. The role will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Catered Lunches
- Career Development
- Cell Phone Reimbursements
- Team Building
- Legal and Pet Assistant Program
- And much more!
At Monarch, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Sustainable Farming Economically Superior