Test and Validation Vehicle Operator- 2nd Shift
At Monarch, we are working with farmers around the world to reduce carbon emissions one tractor at a time. Our team is passionate about making a positive environmental impact in the untapped market of agtech through innovation and emerging technology. The global implementation of our digital platforms will elevate green energy solutions that will power the future of farm ecosystems and kickstart the next generation of sustainable farming.
If you are interested in reducing carbon emissions, creating profitable autonomous solutions, and bringing awareness to how our food is grown, Monarch is the right place for you! Our team of engineers, farmers and industry experts will provide you with the creative space to enhance your skillset and grow your career. We are always looking for people with a collaborative spirit to help us accelerate the compassionate mission we share to improve clean farming.
About the role:
As a Test and Validation Vehicle Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical improvements to both tractor and testing site;
- Test machines already installed to check for performance and safety;
- Maintain and manage equipment and testing site;
- Load and transport of tractors (familiar with pulling a truck and trailer)
- Act as tractor safety driver.
Join our passionate team as we promote game-changing technology that will revolutionize sustainable farming practices. This is a great opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley start-up to gain knowledge of the fast paced tech landscape.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Must have tractor driving experience
- Experience working hands-on at field sites;
- Proven written communication skills;
- Excellent verbal communications skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years agricultural-related experience.
- Experience managing field-sites
- Passion for sustainability, innovative technologies, and agriculture
- Experience with robotics and automation, experience with ROS a plus
- Mechanical ability is a plus
What you’ll get:
At Monarch Tractor, you’ll play a key role on a capable, dedicated, high-performing, mission-driven team. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, and company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in our success. The role will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Catered Lunches
- Career Development
- Cell Phone Reimbursements
- Team Building
- Legal and Pet Assistant Program
- And much more!
At Monarch, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Sustainable Farming Economically Superior