Global Supply Manager- Indirect, Capex, Software
At Monarch, we are working with farmers around the world to reduce carbon emissions one tractor at a time. Our team is passionate about making a positive environmental impact in the untapped market of agtech through innovation and emerging technology. The global implementation of our digital platforms will elevate green energy solutions that will power the future of farm ecosystems and kickstart the next generation of sustainable farming.
If you are interested in reducing carbon emissions, creating profitable autonomous solutions, and bringing awareness to how our food is grown, Monarch is the right place for you! Our team of engineers, farmers and industry experts will provide you with the creative space to enhance your skillset and grow your career. We are always looking for people with a collaborative spirit to help us accelerate the compassionate mission we share to improve clean farming.
About the role:
The Global Supply Manager for Indirect, Capex and Software will work with a diverse groups of teams across the company, from the Design Engineering and Manufacturing engineering teams, IT and the Facilities team to ensure that Monarch is prepared and well equipped to bring our innovative tractor to market.
As a Global Supply Manager, you use your wide industry knowledge and strategic supplier relationships to optimize our total cost of ownership for our vehicles and as well as our internal operations costs.
You will interface as the main contact for contract negotiations and supplier management, while building consensus both with internal and external stakeholders. You will lead and support the development implementation, and management of global strategies to provide optimal pricing, flexibility, quality, and supply assurance.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute commodity strategies for Monarch’s Products and Services and identify and implement new opportunities for cost savings, including optimizing the supply base.
- Develop an understanding of cost-competing technologies, processes, and products to guide and influence product development and decisions, and create and/or optimize cost models for evaluating modules, components, and new processes.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and risks related to product design and business plans.
- Develop global sourcing strategies with defined plans for cost savings, risk assessment and mitigation, and supply planning agreements.
- Address all areas of global sourcing and supply chain management, including commodity business plans, supplier performance management, global market, pricing analysis, agreements, and procurement support.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience, including 3 years of experience in commodity management, (e.g., conducting cost discussions, creating cost models, influencing the cross-functional team, managing supply) across Indirect Services, Capex and/or Software.
- Experience managing projects and strategic initiatives.
- 7 years of experience in commodity or supply chain management.
- Excellent communication, sourcing, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
What you’ll get:
At Monarch Tractor, you’ll play a key role on a capable, dedicated, high-performing, mission-driven team. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, and company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in our success. The role will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Catered Lunches
- Career Development
- Cell Phone Reimbursements
- Team Building
- Legal and Pet Assistant Program
- And much more!
At Monarch, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Sustainable Farming Economically Superior